duminică, 24 iunie 2012

Candles dancing



Some say that I am a romantic, a man driven by emotion, on its path to self destruction,
doomed to never find true happiness...

Like the last leaf of autumn falling on snow, seperated from my source of life and from my fellow leaves, brothers...sleeping peacefully on the ground, condemned to wait and think and cry and laugh on the lonely and cold snow, I wait.

Fools...

What do you know about the stars? My stars !
What empowers your tears? Above !
When the scars of your fears meet Death !

When your soul doesn't have a reflexion
And smiles become dull
And heaven is just a location
Love is null... 
And it's too late for redemption...
and grief is full.

Some say I'm a dreamer, a slave of hope...
the fools...
Better a beggar of love,
                                                                then the king of sorrow...
                                                                that lives no tommorow.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu